Monday, January 2, 2012

2011: A Year of Sewing

I know I already did a bit of a year end review, but I also decided that I wanted to do a recap of all of my sewing projects from last year. And boy have I done a lot! My other expensive hobby is scrapbooking so I thought I'd share some of the pages I've made in my sewing scrapbook as a way to look back on last year's projects. And I just stuck all the projects I haven't gotten around to scrapbooking yet in a collage at the end. These are in approximate chronological order.

































So that's 33 (if I counted correctly) plus two I haven't blogged about yet. Wow! I'm not quite up there with some of the sewers over at Sew Weekly, but it's a lot more than I had remembered!

7 comments:

  1. What a nice documentation of your finished projects! I'm excited to see what 2012 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome idea!!! I haven't scrapbooked in forever, but the idea of making it like a sewing portfolio is so neat! You made such awesome things this year, and I want to say THANK YOU for sewing some projects from some of my patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice... I think my fave looks on you are the March and May... Those two are just fantastic, ever think of wearing a petticoat full-time? ;)

    Also the beignents... You've been so busy this year, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lauren-Thanks! I do adore your patterns. :)

    @Steph-I'd love to wear a petticoat full time! Unfortunately, I do have to wear pants to work, but maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I would love to do scrap booking it looks fab. Shall consider doing that once I get a decent camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is "Sew Weekly"? Anyway, your outfits look great. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you did really well last year and some fab outfits too. My plan this year is to get as much sewing and knitting done as possible, i'm in real need on some decent clothes. Look forwardo seeing your new projects

    natasha

    ReplyDelete