Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wool hat and fuzzy boots


I got to wear a new (to me) hat with my most favorite circle skirt!


A pretty pearl collar and cardigan finished up the look.


I also wore these boots with faux fur. My church is in a riding arena and there is no central heating so I never really know what temperature it's going to be in there. It was supposed to be warm-ish so I wore these boots to help keep my legs warm.


Oh, I love my circle skirt!


The hat was a gift from my mother-in-law (who is awesome!). It had a green feather at one point in time but it was broken off near the base so I removed it. I haven't found a suitable replacement that I like the look of. I think I may just not have the eye for feathers. : /

4 comments:

  1. Cute hat! I was a little confused by the first photo though, because that wreath is perfectly framing your head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully cute! Just love the pearl collar with that gorgeous floral skirt. Awww, what a sweet, feminine combination - you always have the most darling outfits, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete